|Object Name||Clipping, Magazine|
|Title||847-4 Abandoned Outlet Portal Bacon Tunnel 9-9-47. Specs. 1236. Sch. No. 2. T.E. Connolly, Contractor.|
|Scope & Content||
Black and white image with white boarder and caption on glossy paper which appears to be from magazine or publication. Caption reads: "847-4 Abandoned Outlet Portal Bacon Tunnel 9-9-47. Specs. 1236. Sch. No. 2. T.E. Connolly, Contractor."
Part of the Main Canal of the Columbia Basin Project, Bacon Siphon and Tunnel structures consist of two siphons, each about 1,000 feet long, and two tunnels, each about 2 miles long, that carry the water to Billy Clapp Lake.
|Dates of Creation||09/09/1947|
|Collection||Brenda Goodrich Collection|
|Credit line||In memory of Kenneth A. Goodrich|
Grand Coulee Dam