|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Matted black and white photograph of Neppel Commercial Co. store. Automobile and trees in background. Picture probably taken in Neppel, Washington.
The Neppel Commercial Co. was owned by Ed Leland and Emil Rudlof. The pair formed a partnership with Harvey Smith to buy most of the platted lots in Neppel, WA from the Brunder family in 1927. The grocery store was sold in the early 1940s to Charles McCosh.
Matt is 12" x 16".
|Collection||Donna Palmerton Collection|
|Provenance||Donated to the Moses Lake Museum & Art Center by Donna Palmerton.|